Saturday, December 29, 2007

Urfaust (NL) - Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist


Album Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist
Genre Black Metal with Clean Vocals
Year 2005
This is one of my favourite albums.When I listened To Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist I was unimpressed by the untrained vocals, the dumbed down guitar, and drums.
Through later listening I almost cried by how genius the instrumental tracks are! The songs that really blew me away were Ragnarök Mystiker, In den weiten öden Räumen, Trauerhöhle and Verflucht das Blenden der Erscheinung.
in spite of not not understanding the lyrics I can feel the emotion in the vocal melodies. In Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist the Synth is used to harmonize with the rough and distorted vocals. You would think that the poor sound quality was the fuzz you hear in most songs but that is the Synth working with the guitar and vocals.
I looked up the band when I started this review and discovered that there is no bass in Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist.


Download

No comments:

Book of Conspiracy

The reason which occured me to write this blog is quite vague.....anyway through this blog I am expecting to express my thoughts, music & movie reviews and many more to come!! Everything that I am going to post will give you something to think and be it good\true or bad\false according to your state of mind....I always use to think outside the box and it gives me a wide capacity of knowledge...dont judge people by their thoughts but actions(For me I believe I am not allowed to judge others by any means)....Please enjoy and comment on my posts.....anyway keep one thing in your mind-"we are only the actors on the stage called World, so play your role with the best"