Monday, November 5, 2007

Conspiracy Theory - Definition


According to Wikipedia the definiton of Conspiracy Theory "A conspiracy theory usually attributes the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political,social,pop culture or historical events), or the concealment of such causes from public knowledge, to a secret, and often deceptive plot by a covert alliance of powerful or influential people or organizations."

I see conspiracy theories in a bit different way.....it gives you more explanations about a single chain of incidents.In every incident you can see subtle changes as everything is connected relatively.You cannot expect an exact impregnable answer.Therefore everything happen in this universe can be connected to a conspiracy theory but what really happens is if it affected to our lives and because of that we look for a different answer we try to dig into it.Otherwise we dont give a crap about it.So what I am going to present you is not the exact explanation but a possible one

No comments:

Book of Conspiracy

The reason which occured me to write this blog is quite vague.....anyway through this blog I am expecting to express my thoughts, music & movie reviews and many more to come!! Everything that I am going to post will give you something to think and be it good\true or bad\false according to your state of mind....I always use to think outside the box and it gives me a wide capacity of knowledge...dont judge people by their thoughts but actions(For me I believe I am not allowed to judge others by any means)....Please enjoy and comment on my posts.....anyway keep one thing in your mind-"we are only the actors on the stage called World, so play your role with the best"